This World Menopause Day, do not simply put up with the symptoms and struggles of menopause or perimenopause. There is information, help and treatment out there to help make this chapter of your life a less difficult one. Do not suffer in silence.
Menopause is the body’s way of winding down your fertility. As a general guide most women start to experience changes from their early 40’s and on average perimenopause lasts from 5 - 10 years and menopause begins once periods completely stop. Approximately 80% of women going through menopause experience some symptoms, which typically continue for around four years after the last period. But for approximately 10% of women, symptoms can last for up to 12 years. The type of symptoms experienced may be dependent on factors such as stress, sleep, exercise and your diet.
Perimenopause is the first rise in a hormone called the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). This hormone controls egg development in the ovary and rises due to the shortage of eggs in the ovary. This is the early phase of the menopause process. Perimenopause can begin from the age of 35, however it more commonly begins at 45. The FSH levels rise in the pituitary gland which is the hormone control centre, so the more rested you are the better your body will be able to deal with this change.
When dealing with symptoms of perimenopause, diet is very important. The more rested and healthy you are, the better your hormone control centre and other organs will adapt to the hormonal changes.
Vitamin D is essential as the reduction in oestrogen means there can be bone density loss. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption which helps to strengthen the bones. Supplements like Cleanmarine MenoMin contain both essential fats and Vitamin D.
During perimenopause and menopause, sleep is affected as hormones control muscle relaxation. As there is a hormone imbalance, this affects sleep and as a result activates the adrenaline system, which also increases sweating.
To manage your symptoms naturally, get plenty of rest and take natural supplements such as Cleanmarine MenoMin.
What are the symptoms of menopause?
- Poor memory
- Mood swings
- Hot flushes
- Feeling lethargic
- Night sweats
- Irregular periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Vaginal dryness
- Sleep problems
- Bladder problems
- Low libido
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling out of control
- Feelings of grief
- Sense of loss
- Feelings of sadness
- Increased tension
- Lack of motivation
Benefits of Cleanmarine MenoMin:
- You do not need to fall into the trap of being in a panic about menopause. As women, we all know it is going to happen –we just don’t know exactly when it will start and finish. The truth is, it’s never too early to start getting prepared for menopause.
- A unique all-in-one Omega 3, Phytonutrient and Vitamin blend, Cleanmarine MenoMin has been formulated specifically for peri-menopausal and menopausal women. Each capsule of Cleanmarine MenoMin contains Omega 3, Biotin, Rosemary Oil and Soy Isoflavones along with a range of vitamins to provide nutritional support for this phase of life. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and along with vitamins B1 and B12 it also contributes to normal psychological function. Think of Cleanmarine MenoMin as your all in one peri and menopausal daily supplement.
- The menopause can be a draining experience energy level wise for some women. Why not consider a natural approach to maintain energy levels? Cleanmarine MenoMin contains biotin plus Vitamin B1, B2 and B6 that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism while Vitamin B2, B6, B12 and folate contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Cleanmarine MenoMin contains both Vitamin B2 and biotin that contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes which line the vagina. While Omega 3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, from krill oil and vitamin B1 contribute to the normal function of the heart.
- Similarly, bone health is very important as we get older and especially as we approach the menopause. Cleanmarine MenoMin contains Vitamin D3 which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones as well as the absorption and utilisation of calcium from the diet.
Take 2 capsules daily with water, ideally on an empty stomach.
SAVE 33% on Cleanmarine MenoMin now in your local CarePlus Pharmacy. Ask our friendly pharmacists for any advice you might need.