CarePlus Returns Procedure
We hope you are completely satisfied with your order. If not, we will always do our best to resolve any issues promptly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund the item or issue a credit note, provided the goods are not damaged and all packaging remains intact.
- Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of purchase, provided the customer presents a valid receipt. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods. CarePlus Pharmacy does not refund postal charges.
- All returned products will be refunded or exchanged, provided they have not been used or damaged and are in original packaging.
- Postage costs will only be refunded if goods were received in error.
- Any returned items must be received within 14 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a partial refund, dependent on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
- Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may result in the customer only receiving a partial refund at CarePlus Pharmacy’s discretion.
- In the event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, CarePlus Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item .
- Orders returned by the courier as ‘not delivered’ will be refunded the cost of the products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will have to re-order should they require the item.
- Sale, clearance or end of line items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than fault with the product, as the item has been reduced in price to clear.
Products excluded from our Refund/Exchange Policy:
- Pharmacy Gift Cards
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products:
- Pierced earrings and other body jewellery
- Hair & body accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging is unopened
- Baby formula
- Support stockings and other such garments
Change Or Cancel An Order
- Unfortunately, in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it
- If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice at 01-4372400between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please have your order number and order date ready to quote to our Customer Service team. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Online Store Returns Policy
- Items purchased online can be returned to the CarePlus Pharmacy location displayed on your delivery docket for a refund within 14 days of delivery
- All refunds will be via card only, no cash refunds will be provided
- Items returned must be as new, in the original packaging and in re-saleable condition
- All returns to store must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery docket received with your order. Items purchased online can also be returned to the CarePlus Pharmacy address displayed on your delivery docket
- Please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com for any reason this is not possible
We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors on the Website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused therefrom.
All products on the website are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that a product for sale online has become out of stock or unavailable, we will notify you directly via Email to offer you a replacement or full refund of the price of the item.
Price of goods
The price listed on the Website (the 'Price') for CarePlus products (the "Products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the Price for the Products on the Website is wrong.
The Contract of Sale is not confirmed until the products are ready for dispatch and a Dispatch email is sent, therefore, we reserve the right to cancel or refund an order due to a pricing error. No payment is taken by us until we physically charge your order through our system, which is done during order processing. Despite our efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify all prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is discovered to be lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product.
Prices advertised online may not reflect in-store prices and should be treated as online exclusive prices in this case. Also, each retail store is not obliged to match a price found online which is due to a pricing error, as per the terms above.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information contained in the website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the website, any changes to the website, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the Products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or any third parties for any of the above exceed €200
Modification of Terms
Internet transactions are processed via our secure ordering facility on a secure server. All major Credit Cards and Debits Cards. All prices displayed within the store include VAT where applicable.
When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
- We provide FREE delivery in the Republic of Ireland when you spend €38 or more.
FREE Click & Collect from any of our listed stores
- Orders placed on Fridays will not be delivered until after the weekend as weekend deliveries are not available through our courier .
- Should there be a delay in processing your order for any reason – you will be notified immediately. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those Products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the Products, after which time the Products become your sole responsibility.
- The first point of contact for complaints is to email us directly.
- Please email complaints to website firstname.lastname@example.org com
- Escalate a complaint to the EU ODR
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint through CarePlus Pharmacy, you may also submit your complaint to the European Union’s Online Dispute Resolution platform and an independent third party will arbitrate your complaint by clicking this link
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors’ contact information (such as their email address), unique identifying information (such as user name and password). The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as user name and password) are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user’s identity and for use in establishing and identifying account numbers in our record system. All transaction details are kept secure and are stored for a minimum of two years.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All Web servers are behind a firewall and monitored.
- PRIVACY & DATA USE
- We do not hold any personal data. Instead, personal data is stored on a remote secure server and used and is the full responsibility of CarePlus Support Office who host the Website. Accordingly, if you have any questions concerning website privacy and data use please contact us.