1. Soak up all the Vitamin D: rapidly becoming the superhero of the vitamin world. Research has linked vitamin D to improved metabolism, enhanced bone health, healthy weight management, and mood regulation.
2. Fish Oil? Tell me more: a diet rich in fish is linked to reduced risk of disease, but a steady diet of fresh fish is hard to come by for most people. Supplementing with fish oil can reduce inflammation within the body and promote cardiovascular health.
3. Wanted: Good Bacteria. Solution: Probiotics: Your gut is the central location for nutrient absorption, but if it’s riddled with unhealthy toxins and bad bacteria, your health will diminish rapidly, regardless of a healthy lifestyle. Supplementing with probiotics ensures your gut is healthy and happy so you can get all the nutrients you need.
4. Magnesium Magic: Magnesium is important for nerve-impulse conduction, muscle contraction, and normal heart rhythm. Magnesium has the power to lower blood pressure and also improved hydration, energy, and a healthy immune system.
5. The Juicy Bit. Vitamin C: Vitamin C can take down reactive oxygen species inside the body two at a time. It is the biggest defender of common illnesses and disease prevention.