Returns and Refunds Policy
CarePlus Returns Procedure
We hope you are completely satisfied with your order. If not, we will always do our best to resolve any issues promptly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange or refund the item or issue a credit note, provided the goods are not damaged and all packaging remains intact.
- Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of purchase, provided the customer presents a valid receipt. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods. CarePlus Pharmacy does not refund postal or delivery charges.
- All returned products will be refunded or exchanged, provided they have not been used or damaged and are in original packaging and have original labels attached.
- Postage or delivery costs will only be refunded if goods were received in error.
- Any returned items must be received within 14 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a partial refund, dependent on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
- Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may result in the customer only receiving a partial refund at CarePlus Pharmacy’s discretion.
- In the event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, CarePlus Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item.
- Orders returned by the courier as ‘not delivered’ will be refunded the cost of the products only. Customers will be notified, and the order will be cancelled. The customer will have to re-order should they require the item.
- Sale, clearance, or end of line items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than fault with the product, as the item has been reduced in price to clear.
Products excluded from our Refund/Exchange Policy:
- Pharmacy Gift Cards
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products:
- Pierced earrings and other body jewellery
- Hair & body accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging is unopened
- Baby formula
- Support stockings and other such garments
Change Or Cancel an Order
- Unfortunately, in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it.
- If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice at +353 1 437 2400 between the hours of 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday, or email us at email@example.com
- Please have your order number and order date ready to quote to our Customer Service team. If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Online Store Returns Policy
- Items purchased online can be returned to the CarePlus Pharmacy location displayed on your delivery docket for a refund within 14 days of delivery
- All refunds will be via card only, no cash refunds will be provided
- Items returned must be as new, in the original packaging and in re-saleable condition
- All returns to store must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery docket received with your order. Items purchased online can also be returned to the CarePlus Pharmacy address displayed on your delivery docket
- Please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org if for any reason this is not possible
Once you cancel your order within 14 days following the date of receipt delivery and we receive your returned item within 14 days of your notification of cancellation we are happy to provide a refund provided the products are unopened, unused and in the original packaging. Please allow up to 7 days for refunds to show up on your account, from the date we receive your return. We will refund you by the same method the original payment was received (e.g., a Credit Card payment will be refunded back onto the same card).
The value of returns, exchanges or refunds is the value of the item at the time of purchase.
For more information, please email: email@example.com